Marketing performance is the most important part of marketing effectiveness management. Initial tactics and strategic operations comprise marketing performance consulting.
> Marketing Performance Strategy
Development of a paid channels plan based on business goals, advertising budget, and intended ROAS
> Account Auditing
Conduct a thorough examination of the account settings, campaign structure, and Ads performance.
> Optimization plan
Creating an optimization approach that encompasses campaign optimization, bidding strategy, landing page testing, creative, and ad copy optimization.
> Ad Tech Stack
An examination of the Ad Tech Stack and paid channels in order to make recommendations on the most successful channels
Google Ads Consulting
- Analysis of the strategy, goals and budget
- Performance analysis of the key metrics
- Review of the account setup and configuration
- Audit of the campaign structure and settings
- Analysis of Ad copies, landing pages, extensions
- Analysis of keywords, negative keywords, search queries
- Optimization of the bidding strategy and programmatic
Paid Social Consulting
In-depth analysis of the paid social performance
- Quantitative analysis : Account performance quantitative analysis, conversion analysis, competition, community size, engagement, native channels, and paid channels
- Qualitative analysis : A/B testing, content, sharability, and relevancy are all examples of qualitative brand communication analysis.